In compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares) (the “Law”) GRUPO DE DISEÑO URBANO, hereinafter GDU; is responsible for the processing of your personal data and informs you of the terms of the Privacy Notice.
Purpose and Treatment of Personal Information
- Design of projects and all the development and stages implicit in the service, to meet the needs of each client and any other transaction related to the provision of architecture, landscape architecture and urban planning services.
- Submit your job application, resume and/or work portfolio to the corresponding area for evaluation.
- Likewise, secondary purposes are not contemplated for the treatment of your data, these being those that do not give rise to or are necessary to carry out and maintain the relationship between you and us.
Personal Data collected
For the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, we can collect your personal data when you provide it to us directly; when you provide us with your data via email addressed to: email@example.com . And when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law.
Personal data that we collect in this way: We collect your personal data directly when you provide it to us by email or give us information in order for us to provide you with a service. The data we obtain by this means are the following: Full Name and Surname, Email, home address and/or office.
Use of Sensitive Data
To comply with the purposes set forth in this privacy notice, sensitive personal data that requires special protection will not be collected or processed.
Limiting the use or disclosure of personal data
You may limit at any time that the information you provide us is given the appropriate treatment, through:
- A request that must be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising (Registro Público para Evitar Publicidad), which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Attorney’s Office (Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor), so that your personal data is not used to receive advertising or promotions from companies of goods or services. For more information about this registry, you can consult the PROFECO internet portal, or get in direct contact with it.
- Your registration in the Public Registry of Users (REUS), in order to restrict promotional calls to private numbers (landline or mobile), work or email, seeking to keep your privacy safe and avoid the inconvenience caused by these calls or sending information of Financial Institutions. For more information about this registry, you can consult the CONDUSEF website, or contact it directly.
Means to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
The access, rectification, cancellation or opposition regarding the information that you provide to GDU, indicated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, may be done by submitting the request that you address to us, in terms of what is established through a request that must be submitted to the email email@example.com, same that will be answered in writing or by email in the terms indicated therein.
We inform you that your personal data will not be shared with third parties outside of us.
Control and Security
We are committed to taking the necessary measures to protect the information collected, using security technologies and procedures to control the access, use or disclosure of your personal information without authorization.
Revoke your consent for the processing of your data
At any time, you may revoke the consent that, if applicable, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you take into account that not in all cases we will be able to attend to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we need to continue processing your personal data. Likewise, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot provide you with the requested service and/or product, as well as not being able to inform you about the subject that you request through your attentive email. To revoke your consent, you must submit your request through the following means:
Electronically to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request must be accompanied by the following information:
- Your name and address to hear and receive any type of notification or any other means for the same effect,
- The document that proves your identity or personality of your representative in your case, and
- The clear and precise description of the personal data for which you revoke your consent.
The term to respond to your request is a maximum of 20 business days from its receipt and 15 more business days to cease the processing of or of the personal data on which you revoke consent, if appropriate. According to the law, the terms may be extended only once and for an equal period when justified. We will inform you about the origin of the same through the means or means indicated by you to hear and receive notifications in your request.
Modifications to the privacy notice
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time, to attend to new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products. We will communicate these modifications through the following website: gdu.com.mx in the Privacy Notice section.
To whom you can present your complaints and complaints for the improper treatment of your personal data
If you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been violated by any conduct of our employees or by our actions or responses, you presume that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data. Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you can file the corresponding complaint or complaint with the IFAI, for more information visit ifai.org.mx.
I (we) consent to my (our) personal data being processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this privacy notice. It will be understood that this consent is granted by signing your signature when filling out an application for the provision of services, signing a contract for the provision of services, accepting a budget for it.